"And what do we say to death?"
"Not today Bitch."
i’m sorry i was watching this scene and omg jorah’s fucking face the whole time
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
#DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME IM NOT OVER THIs
I think Sansa is clever, but I think that what is important about Sansa more than that she is clever or that she will “come out on top” or end up powerful (she may or may not come out on top or end up in power!) is that Sansa Stark is kind, and she remains kind despite all the things that have happened to her. I think when people defend Sansa from h8rs they often try to point out things about her that are valuable to her but ultimately not really accomplishments? She learns to be clever and manipulative because she has to. She is kind out of choice, and persistently kind in the face of overwhelming cruelty, and that is why I love Sansa.
Game of Thrones ladies in respective house colors
winter is comingwinter came.
inspired by (x)
daughter of the north